Call For Abstracts
Experts and students from academic institutions, industry, various healthcare organizations and relevant entities are invited to share their experience with our audience on:
- How academic institutions teach and educate future innovators
- How various organizations nurture and promote innovations
- Roles of various stakeholders in promoting innovations
- Surviving innovations: Impact of innovation on workforce
- Translation of innovation into reality
- Innovations in research
- Sharing your experience
Abstracts must include projects with potential healthcare application. Topics include, but not limited to:
- Innovation in healthcare delivery model
- Innovations to address disparities in healthcare
- Healthcare finance
- Artificial intelligence
- Virtual reality
- Digital health
- Personalized medicine
- Innovation in therapeutics development
- Innovation in intervention and surgery
- Innovation in diagnostics
- Innovation in research
Types of submissions:
All accepted abstracts will be published in a meeting proceeding.
- Student poster/e-poster: Open to all students at the time of submission, including undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree program.
- General poster/e-poster: Open to all attendees, including professionals and postdocs.
- Oral Presentation: Open to all attendees. Includes fifteen-minute (15) research-based presentations with Q & A at the end.
- Publication only: In the meeting proceeding.
The deadline to submit abstract is May 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
Why you Should submit an abstract to IHIS2021
- It’s free to submit your abstract, however, registration to summit is required.
- IHCI is an international institution with four peer reviewed journals
- Meet local students, vendors, and companies in your field
- Your work may be published in our Journals
There will be two Awards:
- Best Abstract Award for AHIS 2021
- Best Award for Student Projects
First place winners for each category will receive: their names and poster title printed in our magazine, a recognition certificate, access to all journals and free admission to a future conference (total prize value is more than $300). Second and Third place winners will receive a recognition certificate.